This great-value online training course has been expertly designed to help individuals and business understand factor analysis and its link to linear regression. The course explores Principal Components Analysis (PCA) in detail and clearly explains its function as a cookie cutter technique to solve factor extraction. You will also get a clear insight into how PCA relates to machine learning.
Who Is The Course For?
No previous statistics experience is required to sign up for the course, although good basic maths skills are a prerequisite. The training is designed to appeal to data analysts who wish to empower themselves to make the leap from summarising data to explaining and predicting data. The course is also a useful tool for aspiring data scientists and any professionals who wish to apply the principles of factor analysis and linear regression to solve relevant problems they may encounter in their working lives.
How Does It Work?
Online learning provides students with the freedom and flexibility to acquire their new skillset in their own time and at their own pace. With no weekly class to attend or deadlines to meet, learners can optimise their chances of successful study by accessing the course material at the time that suits them best. This makes the course an ideal solution for busy professionals who need to fit learning around existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the 1.5 hours of easy-to-access course content to find out all you need to know about the latest in factor analysis.
- Learn about mean & variance, Eigen vectors, covariance matrices and more.
- Gain an understanding of principal components.
- Learn how to analyse principal components.
- Explore how to use principal components for dimensionality reduction.
- Become confident using principal components for exploratory factor analysis.
- Get to grips with how to use PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock such as Apple.
- Find out how to build regression models with principal components in Excel, R and Python.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No statistics background is required to embark on the course as all content is built on basic maths.
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices at a time and in a place that suits you.
- Online study represents a time-effective way to develop your skillset as well as a cost-effective solution to career development.
- Expert instructors from the Loonycorn team provide a practical, engaging and fun learning experience for a wide variety of learning styles.
- Completing the Factor Analysis course is a career boosting move for professionals with ambitions in the competitive data analysis and data science fields.
- Access to the course content is for a full 12 months.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above