Make a positive change in your life and discover lasting ways to shed those extra pounds. People decide to lose weight for a multitude of different reasons. For many, improved health is one of the best motivators for lifestyle change, and that is what this class will focus on: the health benefits of weight loss, exercise, improved nutrition, calorie intake and supplements. If you are interested in pursuing nutrition as a profession, this course could benefit your career advancement.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
We also know that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focussed.
Key Learning Points
By taking this course you will gain valuable knowledge of how to lose weight safely and easily, and how to maintain a healthy weight once the extra pounds have gone. Focus areas include:
- Emotional eating and digestion. Explore the reasons that we eat more than we should and how they are linked to our emotions. Learn tips on how to fight cravings for comfort food and how to feed your feelings in a healthier way.
- Metabolism and improving digestion. A healthy metabolism can help you shed weight quickly, and keep it off. Discover healthy, natural ways to speed up your metabolism and how this will lead to sustained weight loss.
- Food mood and steps for weight loss. Discover how different foods can effect your mood and why things like sugar and fat can make you depressed, as well as cause weight gain.
- Portion size and calorie intake. Learn about eating appropriately sized portions and the correct amount of calories you should be eating in order to lose weight. Explore the calorific content of different types of food and how to calculate what is a healthy amount to eat.
- Supplements. Delve into the world of nutritional supplements and find out how they can benefit your health and help you reach and maintain a healthy weight.
Advantages of this course
- Lose weight and feel fantastic
- An improved understanding of diet and nutrition
- Improve your own health and wellness
- A detailed yet easy to understand course broken down into manageable chunks
- Learn at your own pace and thoroughly understand each principle before moving on
- Advance your career prospects
Whether you simply want to lose weight and boost your health, or you’re looking to advance your career, this course is designed for you. Buy now and make a real investment in your future.
- Emotional Eating And Digestion
- Metabolism And Improving Digestion
- Food Mood and Steps For Weight Loss
- Portion Size
- Calorie Intake
- Supplements and Heartrate
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above