MS Excel 2016 with Live Chat Tutor Support
This comprehensive online course will get you up to speed with the latest version of the Microsoft spreadsheets application. The training will guide you from beginner to advanced level, enabling you to get the most out of MS Excel.
This course is ideal for complete newcomers to MS Excel, as well as those with experience of earlier versions who need to update their skills.
During the training you will discover how to manipulate data in a spreadsheet and validate and present information using built-in structures. By the end of the course you will be a proficient and confident user.
As it is taught online, you can access course content whenever is best for you. This enables you to progress at your own pace at a time convenient for you.
This online course will get your MS Excel 2016 skills up to an advanced level. It also includes live chat tutor support, which is available 24/7 to help you through your training. This is aided by complementary email support which allows our experts to provide in-depth answers to more complex questions.
The human element that LiveTutor provides is key to a true blended learning solution. It takes the inhuman and impersonal elements of online learning and brings them to life!
The mentoring option allows you to have a more structured and guided experience while you study. If the prospect of undertaking a self-taught online course is daunting for you, but you wish to retain the flexibility that can’t be offered by a classroom taught course, then the best option is the mentor programme.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Get confident and competent with Microsoft Excel by progressing through the three comprehensive modules.
- In the beginner module, gain a good understanding of tabs and ribbons, cells, calculations and printing.
- Next, progress to the intermediate chapter to explore the area of menus and keyboard shortcuts, tabs, formulas and calculations, importing data and invoices.
- In the advanced unit, enhance your expertise with advanced invoice, number crunching, creating a pivot table from scratch and smaller Excel components.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Professional online tutor support.
- Progress at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the course content using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of industry experience use practical scenarios you can easily relate to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning fun and engaging.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to different types of learning styles.
- Online learning gives you the quality of a live class but at a fraction of both the cost and time involved.
- The incorporation of exam simulators and practice quizzes means you can test your knowledge as you progress.
- The latest Microsoft Excel expertise is not just a sought-after professional skill, it comes in incredibly useful in many areas of life.
- Excel Beginner
- Excel Intermediate
- Excel Advanced
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above